Sunday, February 18, 2007

One Week

Not a whole lot going on, just didn't want to board to get stale. Things are winding down now... or heating up depending on how you look at it I guess. In less than a week now I'll be working for the U.S. Government. My biggest project this next week is packing (which I'm sure will take more than one try) among finishing up a couple books, watching TV and some movies, a little shopping, getting some last-minute fixes on the internet, going out to eat, visit friends and all that other stuff. Can't forget packing, though!

For anyone interested, check out http://www.peacecorpsjournals.com where you read other PCV blogs from all over the world!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Matt!! I'm reading your blog! And I'm going to bookmark it after this. wooooo!

p.s. I know someone who is in Zimbabwe right now and on Sunday I heard a message from a missionary to Uganda. Yes, I realize there are 53 countries in Africa and it's a big place, but that's all the connections I can come up with right now. :D

Kevin Malone said...

Hey Matt,

Just wrapped up the packing.. I came in at about 70 LBS total. I'm pretty proud of myself for that. Can't believe we leave tomorrow!


Kevin