Thursday, February 01, 2007

Nothing? OK.

So, not much feedback from that last post. Just wanted to give a minor update here. I'm currently packing up my Nashville home and will be moving back to the greater Manito Metropolitan Area for about 2 1/2 weeks.

Other than that not much has changed. Still excited, still rooting for the Bears on Sunday!

Reminder -- going away gathering February 10 in Manito. Email me, call or leave a comment if you need directions or details. Anyone and everyone is welcome -- Bring your friends -- The more the merrier!

Also for those who have been asking, I have posted my African mailing address in a previous post. This will be my address until the end of April when I will likely send my new address via email, as posting specific locations of volunteers tends to be a no-no with the Peace Corps. Count on an absolute minimum of two weeks for letters, probably longer and definitely longer for bigger packages. Padded envelopes tend to ship faster and be treated better than boxes from what I hear. And start sending stuff now, as it will take time to get there and I have less than four weeks now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.