Friday, December 29, 2006

Less than two months...

Less than two months now until my grand departure for the far side of the world. February 25 begins Staging, then a couple days later I'm off. I'm still more in Farm Bureau/real world mode than in oh-my-god-I'm-leaving-the-country mode. Still, I'm starting to think more about packing and preparations each day.

Also, I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone whom I won't be able to talk to while I'm gone (for 26 months -- at least -- in case you're counting). So send me an email, leave a comment or give me a call.

1 comment:

Keah Payne said...

We are headed for Malawi in less than two months as well! Are assignment is in the Environment Program specifically Community Natural Resource Management/Forestry Extension. What is your assignment?